The posted resumes/job opportunities are for information sharing purposes only. The Greater Sacramento Capitol Chapter of ARMA assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content of any resumes/job positions posted on this site.
- San Francisco Water Power Sewer, Records Analyst —Hetch Hetchy Water & Power, Moccasin, California
The Records Analyst (1820) position is located in Moccasin, California in the Sierra Foothills,
approximately 140 miles east of San Francisco. Essential functions include advanced database
and archival work; responsibility for special projects related to management and maintenance of
records created or received in the course of business by Hetch Hetchy Water & Power
Enterprise; and includes changes to archiving processes, procedures, or databases used in the
information management and archiving processes at the SFPUC, HHWP location
- Salary: $57,980.00 - $70,486.00 Annually
- The SFPUC offers competitive salary packages and flexible benefits plans. For details about this position and how to apply visit:
- SFPUC is an Equal opportunity Employer and supports Workplace Diversity
- Records Analyst 3, University of California Office of the President (UCOP) (Oakland)
- The Records Analyst 3 serves as the team lead in the small UCOP Records Management group, and reports to the Records Manager. Key responsibilities include maintaining the UCOP permanent and historic archive, assisting departments with determining and implementing appropriate records management practices, and providing various records management services for UCOP departments. The Records Analyst also provides records management support for the ten-campus UC system, helping to design and implement universitywide records managements projects. The Records Analyst is expected to use professional expertise to analyze and resolve complex records management issues in accordance with University of California policies and procedures.
- The University of California offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits: http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/benefits-of-belonging.html
- To learn more and apply: https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=60121
Search requisition # 20170014